Kent and Masters Jump Saddle
Before purchasing, please contact us on 01388 814391 or email@example.com to discuss avaliabilty.
Saddle fitting service available.
- A tree with longer, swept-back points to support the front of the saddle and allow freer shoulder movement.
- A seat shaped to enable the rider to dynamically adjust their centre of balance over the fence.
- Broad panels for maximum surface contact with the horse’s back.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghost stitching on the knee roll to help the flap mould around the block and comfortably support the leg.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
- This saddle suits a broad range of horse conformations.